Can you order stateroom decorations once onboard?

crzycick

You can (I did it once on a cruise) but there's no guarantee they'll have what you want on board unless you order beforehand.

You can order them in advance and specify which day/time of the cruise you want it decorated for... in fact, if you do that, you can even have a word with your cabin steward to make sure they set it up for exactly when you want it...

We have done exactly that several times,

order ahead and say which day (Birthdays)

the cabin steward was always very good about making sure the BD person was out of the cabin(gave an extra tip)

everything was perfect when we returned from being on shore

Hope your surprise goes over great!

Can you order decorations after you board? I don’t want it decorated the first day so I’m thinking about ordering onboard instead of ahead of time.

We have ordered cabin decorations on board the ship at Cherry on Top, the candy/gift shop.

We have also ordered cabin decorations online. There was a drag-down with options of date and time for delivery/set-up.

I mentioned ordering in advance because a friend of mine went on a cruise out of PC with her daughter and family for their first cruise. She decided to wait til they were onboard to order the Happy Anniversary decorations for her daughter & son-in-law' cabin but they didn't have any left at Cherry-On-Top... she had to make due with balloons and a cake, not what she wanted.

So if you want specific decorations, it might be better to order before you go.

Just chiming in. Ordered before the sailing for a birthday and was quite impressed at how nice they were. The whole room seemed to be decorated. AND the one on the table, which was really cool, folded down flat to take home.