Royal family suite

My family is traveling on the Grandeur in the Royal Family Suite this coming June. I am having trouble finding the specific suite perks. I know there is not a Coastal Kitchen. What is there? By the way we love the Grandeur and departing from Baltimore. :cool:

My family is traveling on the Grandeur in the Royal Family Suite this coming June. I am having trouble finding the specific suite perks. I know there is not a Coastal Kitchen. What is there? By the way we love the Grandeur and departing from Baltimore. :cool:

They are the "old style" suite perks, before RC invented Sea, Sky and Star class.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

We have been in the royal family suite on the Grandeur 11 years ago...we love the whole layout and huge balcony. It is perfect for a small multi-generation family traveling together....We suspected the benefits and suite advantages had changed a great deal since then. Thank you for the picture!

We have been in the royal family suite on the Grandeur 11 years ago...we love the whole layout and huge balcony. It is perfect for a small multi-generation family traveling together....We suspected the benefits and suite advantages had changed a great deal since then. Thank you for the picture!

You are welcome.