CoCo Cay Aqua Park/Water Slide Combo?

If you purchase this excursion, are you only allowed to play on the floatables and water slide for one hour? Has anyone done this and is it worth it? It looks like you can get the Water Slide with All Day Access for only $9 less than the combo.

I have not done this. But I looked into it for my cruise next week but decided it may be too cold for us at this time. Anyways i believe that the floatable are for 1 hour and the slide was for all day. I also remember that when it was on sale it was around a $9 difference because the combo was on sale but not the slide or park individually. It looks fun but I read it can be physically challenging.

If you purchase this excursion, are you only allowed to play on the floatables and water slide for one hour? Has anyone done this and is it worth it? It looks like you can get the Water Slide with All Day Access for only $9 less than the combo.

Water park is 1 hour and the slide is all day.

Kids enjoyed it when they were 10.

My adult kids and grandkid did the combo last Thanksgiving. They had one hour on the waterpark, then went to the slide. They said the hour was enough for them, because it was actually a lot of work to climb up and get on top of the different waterpark items.