Celebrity During Spring Break

cltnccruisers

In olden days Spring Break was only 2 or 3 weeks in late March, early April. Nowadays it runs from late February to late April. We'll be on Silhouette March 11 - pretty much smack in the middle of SB. I'm sure 90% of the breakers are fine but I've read enough reports of horror stories on Carnival and RC to make me wonder if there's much SB activity on X.

Are we talking families with kids or are we talking college yahoo's? There will likely be a fair number of the former, since it's only a 7 day cruise. But my bet is college kids head for the cheaper cruise lines.

Are we talking families with kids or are we talking college yahoo's? There will likely be a fair number of the former, since it's only a 7 day cruise. But my bet is college kids head for the cheaper cruise lines.

College yahoos. I remember a report of a RCI cruse a few years ago where 3 schools from the SEC got together and basically took over the ship. It read like Animal House on the high seas. Worst of all they ran out of beer and vodka on the second or third day. :evilsmile:

I'd be surprised to see anything like that on X but since this will be our first cruise with them thought I'd ask.