MCO to Port Canaveral Shuttle for families

I was going with Cocoa Beach before I had to cancel our April cruises but they will be higher then $15. They have received very good reviews and recommended on the FL Ports of Call on CC along with Cortrans. Cortrans I believe is a shared shuttle so if you wish a private one then you may need to go with a different company.

What is an acceptable amount of tip for a shared shuttle service like cortrans?

Whatever you feel like, totally up to you. I'd probably give a minimum of 10% and more if service warranted.

Years ago (2011), we booked transportation through Ace Luxury Transportation. We had two kids as well, but they were 12 and 14. As we were staying in Orlando for a couple of days after our cruise, we booked a 3-way land and sea package (airport to cruise, cruise to hotel, hotel to airport). I found the price to be very reasonable, and it was much better to have our own car and driver than wait for a shuttle at the terminal. Quick trip to the hotel as well, since no other stops to make. If we ever sail out of Port Canaveral again, I would not hesitate to use them.

My first post. Has anyone used https://www.shuttletoportcanaveral.com to shuttle from MCO to Port Canaveral? There are 4 adults and two children (1 and 4year olds) travelling in our party. Can anyone suggest an affordable and safe shuttle company?