Cannot Choose Room At Booking

Good Morning! I am a fairly new cruiser (only one before, about six years ago) and looking to book Freedom of the Seas for a 6 May departure out of Port Everglades. However, I'm having issues with selecting a room and wondering if you wonderful experts might be able to offer any advice or clarity?

We select balcony, and then have the three options of (a) "$529 we choose the room", (b) "508 you choose the room", or © "578 you choose the room", with the last two being a difference of deposit refund.

From there we select (b) "$508 you choose the room", and have the option of (a) "Ocean View Balcony", or (b) "Spacious Ocean View Balcony". When selecting (a), it's not giving us the option of selecting a specific room, but when selecting (b) we do have the option. I'm confused, and a bit worried, about why we cannot choose a specific room with (a) after previously selecting an option that allows us to choose our own room.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance, and we're looking forward to this one!

Royal's website is a mess. If you want to play around with your browser to try to get the website to work, try clearing cache, clearing cookies, private browsing mode, or a different browser.

Or, you can use the UK website (http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk) to pick out an available stateroom and then call Royal to make the booking.