Cancel cruise

yummysbakery

One of our party of 4 (we booked 2 stateroom)s just had a death in the family and will not be able to cruise this Saturday. I know she will get dsc which was prepaid and port and taxes back but if by some miracle we could find someone else to go is it even possible at this late date?

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Over the weekend, I had to call to inquire about cancelling/changing the third guest in my cabin for next month and was told they could do a one time name change but it must be done 7 days before sailing. Not sure if it makes a difference if it's guest #2.

Over the weekend, I had to call to inquire about cancelling/changing the third guest in my cabin for next month and was told they could do a one time name change but it must be done 7 days before sailing. Not sure if it makes a difference if it's guest #2.
Thanks. I doubt whether we will be able to find someone to replace her with anyway and she won't decide until tomorrow so that's only 48 hours before the cruise.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

I am sailing this weekend and there was a chance that my DH wouldn’t get to go. I called on Saturday and they said they only have to know 24 hours in advance?? So I’d call back. Thankfully, my DH can go so I won’t have to test it