Oasis at Cozumel and Mr. Sanchos Beach Resort

dlh136

From the posts on the Cozumel page, Mr. Sanchos seems to be a good choice for a family of four looking for some beach time, food, drink, nothing special, and not far from the port. I don't see Mr. Sanchos as a choice on my cruise planner - does RCL make other choices available on boat, or do we make reservations online or at port?

Thank you

http://www.mrsanchos.com/

Click on the link and buy directly from Mr. Sanchos. This is a MUST stop for my family every time. We get the All Inclusive. Don't forget to tip your waiters.

To get there just get off the ship and follow the crowds. There will be plenty of cabs to get you there ($15) and cabs ready to bring you back to the ship.

Nachi Cocom also needs to be pre-booked as they only take 130 people.

In my opinion either one is a great choice, but Mr. Sanchos will be more lively and maybe a better choice for an active family.

We always book Nachi because we are old and prefer a quiet atmosphere...LOL!!

Have a great cruise!!

Great for a family; super service, good food, drinks flow freely and the waiters run their you know what off. We have been there twice and love it - book directly as stated above, they will take a minimal deposit of like $5.00 a person (then you have a reservation) pay rest when you arrive. Easy taxi ride of about 10 minutes both ways.

Another thumbs up for Mr. Sanchos. We have done this on our last several visits to Cozumel. As other have noted, make the reservation with the minimal deposit requested....$5 per person. We go with the all inclusive package...the food while not gourmet is very good and the libations flow freely.

As mentioned as well, please tip your servers. They do work hard especially in the summer across the beach and sand.

Try it...you'll be glad you did.