Boarding time w/ Wheelchair Assist

Hi,

We have friends cruising ex Sydney on Explorer of the Seas and one of the party needs wheelchair assistance.

They have a later boarding time (closer to 4pm), but they are staying in a hotel so will be at the dock around 12.

Question is: will RCCL allow them to board even though it's earlier than the designated time?

I've always only had early boarding, so can't really answer the question for them.

TIA.

You should have no trouble getting assisted boarding on arrival regardless of allocated boarding time and the rest of the group can board at the same time as a group.

This was the case with our recent (7/12) Ovation cruise, a group of four with one requiring wheelchair assistance..

I’ve used wheelchair assist, my last five cruises. Princess(x2) Cunard and Celebrity(x2j. As well as a few others in the past.

Always one of the first on board always smooth, always those with me been allowed on at the same time.

Yep no problem checking in early with wheelchair assist. It is bloody ridiculous giving anyone a 4 pm check in time regardless. You would be lucky to have more than a couple of hundred left to check in at 3pm never mind 4 pm