TV in the cabin -Serenade of the Seas

Signet

Hi, Just quick question. Does Serenade of the Seas have on demand movies/shows in the cabin? Or do they still only a DVD library? Going on a Transatlantic cruise this spring, so I anticipate some down time with seven straight days at sea.

Hi, Just quick question. Does Serenade of the Seas have on demand movies/shows in the cabin? Or do they still only a DVD library? Going on a Transatlantic cruise this spring, so I anticipate some down time with seven straight days at sea.

They have movies. Some are pay-per-view, but they also get TCM. (I love almost everything on TCM!!!). They will also have a channel or two that play Dreamworks movies. The same ones, over and over again.

Any DVD players and available DVDs are only for GS and up.

Take your laptop loaded with books. Better way to pass the time. :D

I'd bring your own if you don't want to be spending a bunch.

Thanks for the replies... I was hoping the on demand movies/shows would be free. The last cruise we were on (Holland America) there were lots of free movies and shows available on demand. We were in a suite that time and will be in a GS this time as well. Not that we will be spending the cruise watching TV, but I do want some down time away from people and crowds. Enjoying the cabin, and the sea from the balcony is a part of a relaxing vacation/cruise for me.

Thanks for the replies... I was hoping the on demand movies/shows would be free. The last cruise we were on (Holland America) there were lots of free movies and shows available on demand. We were in a suite that time and will be in a GS this time as well. Not that we will be spending the cruise watching TV, but I do want some down time away from people and crowds. Enjoying the cabin, and the sea from the balcony is a part of a relaxing vacation/cruise for me.

The Serenade is a very relaxing and laid back ship, especially compared to The Big Girls.

The Serenade Transatlantic always has an active Roll Call. You really should join.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2366704