Caribbean Princess - Wedding Renewal Vows

geobec

We will be renewing our wedding vows on the Caribbean Princess. We will be on the 09-18-18 Panama Canal Cruise and have selected the deluxe wedding renewal vows package, it will be our 30th anniversary, it will be just the two of us. Has anyone renewed their vows on the Princess and have any feedback on your experience. Appreciate any information.

Thank you for the thread, it was very helpful. The photographer packages are a little pricey, are you allowed to have someone do video or pictures on our equipment? It will be just the two of us, but maybe we can get someone there to take some pictures. We do not need a lot of pictures. By the way your pictures are really terrific. Thanks again for your help.

Thanks 😄 I'm big on photos. You absolutely can have someone there taking photos. (Maybe attend one of the photo taking seminars they have on board -- you might find a passenger- photo enthusiast to have come and take some shots) We had a friend take some before and during. We got just a couple of the ones from the ship photog at the renewal, and we hit the photo op stations around the ship since we had the general All Inclusive photo package. That renewal was done on a formal night, so there were a bunch of photo stations set up. If you have any questions, feel free. I'm, obviously I'm sure, a big fan of the renewal 😄