Liberty of the Seas, July 29 from Galveston, ENTERTAINMENT QUESTION

chenj78

Hello CC Community,

We're back again with a cruise aboard the Liberty of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean. I logged on this morning to book our meals, but was not able to coordinate with the shows, since you cannot book shows yet. Does anyone know the following:

1. When will I be able to book shows?

2. What are the show?

3. What time are the shows?

As always, I'll leave a detailed review when we return. Thanks in advance for the info!

Hello CC Community,

We're back again with a cruise aboard the Liberty of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean. I logged on this morning to book our meals, but was not able to coordinate with the shows, since you cannot book shows yet. Does anyone know the following:

2. What are the show?

As always, I'll leave a detailed review when we return. Thanks in advance for the info!

On Liberty you don't book the shows. No reservations needed or available. Show times coordinate with traditional dining times of 5:30 and 8:00. Saturday Night Fever, In the Air, Encore (ice show).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On Liberty you don't book the shows. No reservations needed or available. Show times coordinate with traditional dining times of 5:30 and 8:00. Saturday Night Fever, In the Air, Encore (ice show) and two production shows.

Hello CC Community,

1. When will I be able to book shows? On board

2. What are the show? the only show you may want to book is the ice show, assuming that they do not arbitrarily assign you a specific date and time

3. What time are the shows? the production shows are timed to accommodate traditional late and early seating. if on Late, you attend the earlier show which will occur around the same time as early dining. if on Early seating, the show is after your finish dinner.

you cannot pre book any entertainment on Liberty as she is too small to worry about seating. there are typical 3-4 ice shows scheduled and that is a must see. they are all over on terms of day and time. when we were last on her we were assigned a show based on our Muster Station. if you want to attend a different one, you would wait by the door until about ten minutes out for any left over seating.

Hello CC Community,

2. What are the show?

The ice show may or may not have some sort of admittance system. If so, you will be notified onboard.

We were not able to get into the Ice show on the Liberty this past week. The line was long and we just did not want to stand in it. After they opened the doors we didn't go back to check but there were a lot of people trying to get in. There may have been random empty seats but I doubt it. The headliner was The Long Run, an Eagles tribute band. Was very good and easy to find seats. Same for Saturday Night Fever. We enjoyed both and had no problems getting seated.

Not sure of the times on the Ice show. The headliner times were 630 and 830. The main show times were 6 and 9.

Saw no specifics on Ice Show admittance guidelines. Looked like you just stand in line and hope.