Pre-cruise Drinks Package Discount

paulhulatt

We’re cruising with Celebrity in April on a “repo” cruise so no drinks package was included however we’re almost certain to buy the Classic Drinks package.

Can anyone tell me from previous experience what the likelihood is of Celebrity offering discounted packages before our trip? And are the onboard prices for the packages exactly the same as those pre-cruise?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Sent from my iPad using Forums

W sailed the fall TA on the Silhouette. About a months before they offered 50% off the drinks package so we bought the classic. I can t remember if we weceived notice or if someone on the roll call let us know. I vaguely remember that they were also offering this as we boarded the ship or perhaps wait to buy it. Enjoy your cruise.

W sailed the fall TA on the Silhouette. About a months before they offered 50% off the drinks package so we bought the classic. I can t remember if we weceived notice or if someone on the roll call let us know. I vaguely remember that they were also offering this as we boarded the ship or perhaps wait to buy it. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks that’s great, fingers crossed we get the same offer. Will have to make sure I log into the Cruise Personaliser everyday I guess.

We were on a Trans-Pacific this past May with no Drinks Package perk. There was a two for one offered On-Board. Hey, it's a flip of the coin - Patience can be a virtue. Unfortunately, I'd already purchased the Premium, months before the cruise. DOH!

We were on a Trans-Pacific this past May with no Drinks Package perk. There was a two for one offered On-Board. Hey, it's a flip of the coin - Patience can be a virtue. Unfortunately, I'd already purchased the Premium, months before the cruise. DOH!

Thanks, are the package prices the same on-board as in advance?

Yes prices are the same. Since it is a repo I would wait until boarding to purchase the package just in case.

We have done 18 cruises on X about 6 were repos and never saw a 2for one or any other discount on-board. We have a repo coming up which offered the beverage package at 30% off but we were away and missed that sale:(. We are hoping for a discount to be offered on board.

Yes prices are the same. Since it is a repo I would wait until boarding to purchase the package just in case.

We have done 18 cruises on X about 6 were repos and never saw a 2for one or any other discount on-board. We have a repo coming up which offered the beverage package at 30% off but we were away and missed that sale:(. We are hoping for a discount to be offered on board.

So definitely a good idea to keep an eye on the cruise planner? Or will we get an email from Celebrity about any offers?