Any update on Allure Dry dock?

rid891

I would imagine they're going to take her out to sea and get up to speed and try some maneuvers with the repaired pod to make sure the problem is fixed.

Yeah, but that probably only takes a few hours. What are they going to do the other 2.5 days?

I was on the Allure last week. Many crew members were allowed to have family members stay on board. Our waiter

had his wife and 2 kids there and they stayed in a suite. He was excited. I think they had to pay too-which I thought was Royal being a tightwad-maybe they could have gave it to workers on merit or lottery.

I also remember crew were able to get free hair cuts at the spa-not anymore according to my waiter. They go to Ft Lauderdale or other stops or they cut each others. Waiter was not happy taking drink orders either-I dont blame him.

His name is Alberto from Domonican Republic and John his assistant from Bali-great team-if you get them you are in for a treat.

Had a awesome cruise!

They got things done quicker this time than the last time this happened four years ago. If I remember right, the last time the ship didn't start moving until Friday. I was quite relieved to know I would still be boarding on Sunday.