Dining Experience Menus on Seaside

nikkiw60

it's a little hard to figure out but it actually says in the menus. Lol not sure why MSC makes it so complicated.

Ocean Kay, basically, one appetizer (first dive), one main course (the sea) , one desert (dive deeper); Loup de Mer not included but can be purchased for 50% off.

it's a little hard to figure out but it actually says in the menus. Lol not sure why MSC makes it so complicated.

Ocean Kay, basically, one appetizer (first dive), one main course (the sea) , one desert (dive deeper); Loup de Mer not included but can be purchased for 50% off.

Thank you, I think it is worth buying in advance then for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you think we can walk in with a glass of wine??? We have the wine package which I may be wrong but I don’t think the speciality restaurants are included?

Do you think we can walk in with a glass of wine??? We have the wine package which I may be wrong but I don’t think the speciality restaurants are included?

You're right; generally speaking, the Speciality Restaurants don't accept the vouchers from the wine package deal. Whether the situation is the same on Seaside, I don't know.

You're right; generally speaking, the Speciality Restaurants don't accept the vouchers from the wine package deal. Whether the situation is the same on Seaside, I don't know.

I didn’t mean wine package I meant the classic (but hoped to upgrade to premium) drink package! My error!

I thought you may have purchased a wine package because of the poor selection of wines on the all-inclusive list (I did this on a recent cruise). If you do manage to upgrade, there are certainly better choices and quality of wines on the premium package. They usually do accept the all-inclusive packages for wine in the Speciality Restaurants. When Meraviglia first sailed, there was a bit of confusion around this, but it was sorted by the time we dined in Butchers' Cut a couple of weeks later and we had no problem ordering wine (and beer for DH) there. There was a separate list on the menu of the wines by the glass which were covered by the premium package (which is what we had at the time). The available wines will differ on Seaside as it's US based.

b1280b43b50449497b806a4bad71d226.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

I thought you may have purchased a wine package because of the poor selection of wines on the all-inclusive list (I did this on a recent cruise). If you do manage to upgrade, there are certainly better choices and quality of wines on the premium package. They usually do accept the all-inclusive packages for wine in the Speciality Restaurants. When Meraviglia first sailed, there was a bit of confusion around this, but it was sorted by the time we dined in Butchers' Cut a couple of weeks later and we had no problem ordering wine (and beer for DH) there. There was a separate list on the menu of the wines by the glass which were covered by the premium package (which is what we had at the time). The available wines will differ on Seaside as it's US based.

b1280b43b50449497b806a4bad71d226.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

The wine by the glass is decent on the Seaside it’s similar to what was on the Divina.

The wine by the glass is decent on the Seaside it’s similar to what was on the Divina.

That's very true .... there is a better selection than on Med cruises. The price for the all-inclusive is more expensive on US cruises than on Med ones, however, which probably explains it.