Laundry on Reflection

espmass

I realize there are quite a few laundry posts so excuse me but here goes anyway since the posts don't seem recent. I am just looking for very simple answers. I'm not in a suite and am Select only.

1. Can a bag of laundry be sent out at any time for just wash and fold?

2. Is it just the smallish bag that usually hangs in the closet or do they give you a bigger one?

3. How much does it cost without any specials?

4. How long does it usually take to get returned?

Thank you so very much for any information.

You can send laundry at any time up until the last couple of days of the cruise. You will be charged by the piece.

Not every cruise has a fill the bag special but when they do it runs about $50.

They don't provide special bags, just the regular bags you find in the closet.

Thanks for the simple answers! One of the things I love about Princess is that they have coin laundromats on each level. I realize a lot of people don't like to do their laundry but I don't mind and it makes it so much easier to pack light when we're on longer cruises. I wonder why other cruise lines don't have them.

Thanks for the simple answers! One of the things I love about Princess is that they have coin laundromats on each level. I realize a lot of people don't like to do their laundry but I don't mind and it makes it so much easier to pack light when we're on longer cruises. I wonder why other cruise lines don't have them.

Agree ... the little laundry areas on most of the Princess cabin decks are a nice convenience, and I believe you could also do some ironing. Won't pay $50 for what has been described as a small laundry bag. When we need to wash items like workout/under cloths and bathing suites ... we will just jump in the shower with them on and take a little laundry soap to them, ring them out well and hang to dry.