another set sail pass question

bfamily4

Hi everyone. Sorry if this has been asked before. First time cruising with RC. We are cruising in 1 week and I went online to print our set sail pass. After doing the online check in and clicking the appropriate boxes I finally get to the page where it tells you to print. However, once printed, only my name and dh's names are on the pass. None of the 3 kids. Is this normal? Do the kids not need to be on the pass? How about identification when we get back on the ship from visiting the ports? TIA!

Hi everyone. Sorry if this has been asked before. First time cruising with RC. We are cruising in 1 week and I went online to print our set sail pass. After doing the online check in and clicking the appropriate boxes I finally get to the page where it tells you to print. However, once printed, only my name and dh's names are on the pass. None of the 3 kids. Is this normal? Do the kids not need to be on the pass? How about identification when we get back on the ship from visiting the ports? TIA!

Did you get more than one invoice and more than one booking number? (you should have)

You must use both to check in.

Did you get more than one invoice and more than one booking number? (you should have)

You must use both to check in.

yes, I did get 2 invoices and 2 booking #s. So I need to bring them with me to board, even though I did the online check-in?

If the children are under age 16, they would only need their SeaPass (ship) card.

Thank you. So, I'm good then with the set sail pass that I printed after I did online check-in for all 5 of us, even though the kids names are missing?

Thank you. So, I'm good then with the set sail pass that I printed after I did online check-in for all 5 of us, even though the kids names are missing?

No, everyone's name needs to be on a SetSail pass. Did you do online check-in for every child?

No, everyone's name needs to be on a SetSail pass. Did you do online check-in for every child?

yes, I did online check in for each of us, including the 3 kids. On online check in page, the 3 steps were showing as complete. Step 4 has a box with all of our 5 names, with a small box that says "print". But the problem is when I click on the "print" button it takes me to the page to print, but only the 2 parents' names are on the page, the set sail pass. I thought maybe it was an IT error so I even cleared the cookies on my pc and also changed to a different browser but I'm still getting the same thing. It's getting frustrating.

yes, I did online check in for each of us, including the 3 kids. On online check in page, the 3 steps were showing as complete. Step 4 has a box with all of our 5 names, with a small box that says "print". But the problem is when I click on the "print" button it takes me to the page to print, but only the 2 parents' names are on the page, the set sail pass. I thought maybe it was an IT error so I even cleared the cookies on my pc and also changed to a different browser but I'm still getting the same thing. It's getting frustrating.

I would call RC then, Crown & Anchor if you are a member. Not having a SetSail pass for everyone won't stop you from checking in, but it will slow you down at the security checkpoint because they will have to look up names on the manifest.

yes, I did get 2 invoices and 2 booking #s. So I need to bring them with me to board, even though I did the online check-in?

You should always carry a copy of your invoices with you when sailing in cases of queries or issues plus for some reason my insurance company insists but Im in the uk

did you try printing it there may be a second page thats not showing on your computer for whatever reason

yes, I printed it and just the adults names are on the pass. It looks like I have to call this one in. I've tried everything else.

Thanks to those who replied. I ended up calling RC and they were very helpful. I was told it was a "glitch" in the system. Spent 10 min. on the phone and were able to sort things out. Now I have the set sail pass with all 5 names.

Thanks to those who replied. I ended up calling RC and they were very helpful. I was told it was a "glitch" in the system. Spent 10 min. on the phone and were able to sort things out. Now I have the set sail pass with all 5 names.

Excellent, thanks for reporting back.