Just booked the last Vista cruise out of Miami!

caribbeanboy

I got it at an excellent price(1A porthole), so I thought why not try Carnival again after a 4.5 year hiatus with this cruise line. I loved the Breeze, so, I guess will like this one too. This will be her last cruise before repositioning to Galveston. Of course I will go to the Steakhouse, Bonsai Sushi and Jiji's. All 3 are excellent value for your money in my humble opinion.

when we went on the vista we tried all the specialty restaurants. we always go to the steakhouse so that was no surprise it was good. but the one that surprised us the most was JiJi's it was really good. and don't forget you can go to JIJI's and cucina del capitano are open for lunch and are free for lunch. definitely not the same menu but a good alternative for lunch on the ship.

when we went on the vista we tried all the specialty restaurants. we always go to the steakhouse so that was no surprise it was good. but the one that surprised us the most was JiJi's it was really good. and don't forget you can go to JIJI's and cucina del capitano are open for lunch and are free for lunch. definitely not the same menu but a good alternative for lunch on the ship.

On my last Carnival cruise I went once to 555, Bonsai and Cucina and 4 times to Jiji's. It was $12 four years ago.

I got it at an excellent price(1A porthole), so I thought why not try Carnival again after a 4.5 year hiatus with this cruise line. I loved the Breeze, so, I guess will like this one too. This will be her last cruise before repositioning to Galveston. Of course I will go to the Steakhouse, Bonsai Sushi and Jiji's. All 3 are excellent value for your money in my humble opinion.

Carnival has gone downhill in 4+years but enjoy .

I second JiJi's for lunch. Awesome stir-fry, but you should get there early. We stood in line for 15 minutes before being seated and it took another 25 minutes to get our order, but it was a sea day and where we going to go anyway!

Don't forget Guy's Burgers as well.

Carnival has gone downhill in 4+years but enjoy .

No way ... Maybe from 15-20 years ago for comparison purposes...but not 4 years (unless no tableclothes, pillow chocolates, etc..... are considered "down hill" lol). Same can be said for most lines from 15-20 years ago as well