Endless bubbles or not...

miss meow

Good afternoon.....

Question for those that have purchased the endless bubbles, or not.....how is the taste of the soda? We were on an RC cruise a couple of years ago and purchased their version of the endless bubbles and the cola tasted like it was very watered down and had a hint of root beer taste to it. As a result we used it very little and I'd hate to purchase on this cruise later this year and again not really use it.

I'm assuming it's fountain filled (vs from a can or bottle)?.

Thanks gang!!

Personally I'd take my own soda with me, that way it will be in my room when I want it and can take it with me without having to go to a bar to get it. Not to mention I like to drink my soda out of the cold can vs having it poured over ice.

I personally have no interest in lugging cases of soda on the ship. Nor do want to keep making trips back to my cabin when I want something to drink. When I want something, I go to the closest bar and use my BB. A little watered down isn’t going to hurt me.

Good afternoon.....

Question for those that have purchased the endless bubbles, or not.....how is the taste of the soda? We were on an RC cruise a couple of years ago and purchased their version of the endless bubbles and the cola tasted like it was very watered down and had a hint of root beer taste to it. As a result we used it very little and I'd hate to purchase on this cruise later this year and again not really use it.

I'm assuming it's fountain filled (vs from a can or bottle)?.

Thanks gang!!

No problems with the taste.