Two cruises one month!

Dadof2kids

Almost a year ago we book an 8 nighter on RCCLs Freedom of the Seas for a March 30 sail date. It will be out 3rd time on her. We booked that week because it will be spring break for the kiddos. Last weekend we found out that our dear friends of 20 years are going on the Elation March 5th. After some REALLY hard talking into we soon had a reservation number for the same week. So we are going on 2 cruises in March! The poor kids get left with the grands.............

Almost a year ago we book an 8 nighter on RCCLs Freedom of the Seas for a March 30 sail date. It will be out 3rd time on her. We booked that week because it will be spring break for the kiddos. Last weekend we found out that our dear friends of 20 years are going on the Elation March 5th. After some REALLY hard talking into we soon had a reservation number for the same week. So we are going on 2 cruises in March! The poor kids get left with the grands.............

More impressed if both cruises were on the same ship :D

Hey, I am IMPRESSED.

Best I get is one a quarter, if lucky and 2 a year is my standard.

ENJOY your time with your friends. The kiddos will be fine with Grans. Probably will be spoiled by the time you return.

Unpack, do laundry and repack for the family! WOW! what a rough month March will be. LOL!

Enjoy your close together cruises. Taking them in the same month may become addictive. I no longer cruise with the frequency that I did when my wife was alive. She passed about 2 years ago, and she really loved to cruise. In 2013 we did 12 Carnival cruises and 2 RCCL cruises, in 2014 it was 14 Carnival and 2 RCCL, and in 2015 11 Carnival and 3 RCCL. Ah, the good old days.

I am green with envy too! Ports of call? an 8 day and 5 day? add them all up, and then tell someone "I've been to.....this month". Yup i am jealous. I had great plans once DH retired to cruise every 6 months, but health and cash flow changed, and we are doing one a year. unless they really get a senior discount!:cool: