Anyone had Michele Scarpato as CD?

Joe12

I normally wouldn't ask these types of questions outside the CD thread, but just in case you don't read that, I'll add this thread on the main forum.

Have you had Michele Scarpato as your Cruise Director? If so, what did you think of him? It's looking highly likely that we will sail SY from Barcelona in July and he will be our CD.

I'm not expecting him to be as good as Abe Hughes (would be great if he was), but I hope he is an upgrade over Bobby Brown. Those are the two CD's I have had on the Harmony.

He is an Italian from Naples. He used to be activity manager at Mariner and Oasis (2014). After that he became CD at smaller ships and now maybe Symphony. I liked him very much but the CD does not mean that much to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We had him on Freedom last year and I enjoyed him. Very young and energetic. Saw him all over the ship socializing with passengers, participating in pool games, etc. We were having dinner in the MDR one night and he danced by the windows making faces and getting the kids excited. We did not see his quest because we were cruising with the kids.

We had him on Freedom last year and I enjoyed him. Very young and energetic. Saw him all over the ship socializing with passengers, participating in pool games, etc. We were having dinner in the MDR one night and he danced by the windows making faces and getting the kids excited. We did not see his quest because we were cruising with the kids.

Excellent. A young and energetic CD is much welcome following my most recent one on the Harmony. Also glad that he is visible around the ship.

I normally wouldn't ask these types of questions outside the CD thread, but just in case you don't read that, I'll add this thread on the main forum.

Have you had Michele Scarpato as your Cruise Director? If so, what did you think of him? It's looking highly likely that we will sail SY from Barcelona in July and he will be our CD.

I'm not expecting him to be as good as Abe Hughes (would be great if he was), but I hope he is an upgrade over Bobby Brown. Those are the two CD's I have had on the Harmony.

I had him and Bobby on the Symphony Maiden Voyage (4/7/18). He was a good cruise director and was always around the ship. They both did a Morning Show and split duties. They still delegated to the Cruise Director staff for the little things (i.e. Perfect Couple Game in On Air)

Michele speaks English, Italian and Spanish. Out going personality (I am not writing and E-Harmony Bio, LOL) but over all he was a good CD. Abe has been my favorite in the past.