I'm a little worried about our day in Cozumel...

LeCricket

We will be in Cozumel June 6. Just my husband and I. Was thinking Paradise Beach or Mr. Sancho's. Haven't put too much thought into yet because I'm just not sure if they're worth the effort. We will be on Celebrity Equinox and are scheduled to get into port at 9:30 am. Allure of the Seas, Carnival Victory, and Carnival Triumph will all dock before us (at 8:00 am). Sounds like the crowds will be crazy, no? I really just want to relax at a beautiful all-inclusive beach and not fight the crowds. I've never been to Cozumel, though. Maybe it won't be so busy?

ETA Carnival Victory gets in at noon. Still four ships there that day.

Four ships is nothing for Cozumel.

Paradise Beach is large and can handle that many ships easy but is not AI. I wouldn't exactly call Paradise or Sanchos relaxing - they are more for people who want to be more active and given that that is summer season I would expect more families with kids.

I agree with PP about going to the east coast for quieter beaches but transport is more difficult and ocean swimming is not recommended. My suggestion for quieter beaches would be Palancar (not AI), Nachi Cocom or a day pass for a resort hotel.

Four ships isn't a very busy day for Cozumel. We've been there before with 7 ships.

We've never done the all-inclusive before, but are trying it at Mr. Sancho's in mid-February. We looked at several, thinking we may want one that may be more relaxing, but finally decided to give this one a try. There are supposed to be 6 ships in port that day with up to 17,102 passengers.

For a quiet and relaxing all-inclusive check out Nachi Cocom. :cool: Limited to 130 guest per day, no music, no water toys, just great food, drinks and service with a nice beach, small pool, plenty of shade and no crowds! It is our favorite spot to escape the crowds and noise of the cruise ship. About $55 each and a taxi will be about $16-17 each way -- same fare as for PB and Sanchos.

Mr Sancho’s all inclusive has a limit on how many tickets they sell in a day. We missed out recently because of the rough waters but were reimbursed by the co we booked through. We went to the forum shops 3 miles away. $8.00 by taxi for 2 one way. Maybe next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums