What's to see/do around the port area?

39august

To be honest, Frederiksted is not a big town but it is beautiful near the port area with many historical buildings. The fort is just to the left of the pier (North) and would be a short walk from the boat.

A great place to sit and enjoy the view would be the new Louis and Nacho's Beach Bar. They are about a three block walk south of the pier. Second floor, open air bar. I haven't been to Tap Deck Bar yet which is right across from the pier and may have great views too.

To be honest, Frederiksted is not a big town but it is beautiful near the port area with many historical buildings. The fort is just to the left of the pier (North) and would be a short walk from the boat.

A great place to sit and enjoy the view would be the new Louis and Nacho's Beach Bar. They are about a three block walk south of the pier. Second floor, open air bar. I haven't been to Tap Deck Bar yet which is right across from the pier and may have great views too.

Good advice!

The view at tap deck is better in my opinion but only if you're on the balcony, whereas at Louie and nachos every seat has a view.