Who's who on board

J.E.C

Is there a list of who is the Captain and Entertainments Manager etc on future cruises.

I have never really paid much attention to this but I have more and more lately notice the impact these senior roles have on the atmosphere on board ship.

Yes, in the Peninsula magazine, usually entitied Senior Officers over two pages.

We never seem to get the Peninsula magazine :-(

Have no idea why ....

Must admit we are so hoping that the Captain on Oceana in April is our favourite Capt. Willard - great Captain.

Is there a list of who is the Captain and Entertainments Manager etc on future cruises.

I have never really paid much attention to this but I have more and more lately notice the impact these senior roles have on the atmosphere on board ship.

I suspect that the identity of the Hotel Manager (as I believe they are now called) is also very important, and probably the Head Chef too.

Yes, in the Peninsula magazine, usually entitied Senior Officers over two pages.

Thank you, I had turned off the mail notifications to stop the sales stuff, unfortunately it also stops the magazine. I will go and see if it is on line. :)

Does anyone who can access this know who the Captain on Oceana will be in April ??

To be honest, as long as it isn't the one we had on Ventura in August we will be happy ......

Thanks

The latest ‘Moments’ magazine I have only goes up to early 2018.Andrew Willard is the captain until March (11th I think) I’m glad you think highly of him as we are on Oceana for the first time in 10 days [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They come in the post, I stopped getting one for a while but I’ve got the last two for some reason!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nope, just checked with the better half and he says we don't get them ...... if anyone does get them and it tells you who will be the Capt on Oceana in April please let me know :-)

We don't usually bother too much about the senior staff, but really like Andy Willard and it will be nice to meet him again. A genuinely good Captain who cares about his crew and guests - they all like him. Credit where it is due :-)