Arcade credit

jennyumaa

When looking at the cruise planner, I noticed the arcade credit for sale ($80 for $100). Somehow I thought they were free and were together with the kids clubs! If I have 2 kids who like arcade games, how much should I set aside? Is the credit package worthwhile? Thanks!

When looking at the cruise planner, I noticed the arcade credit for sale ($80 for $100). Somehow I thought they were free and were together with the kids clubs! If I have 2 kids who like arcade games, how much should I set aside? Is the credit package worthwhile? Thanks!

Definitely not free! Only you can tell how much to spend. There are numerous stories of kids charging hundreds of dollars on their Seapass account. Something you need to discuss and set rules for ahead of time.

I thought it was like the Disney world. You pay $$$ up front for the peace of mind. :-(

Definitely not free! Only you can tell how much to spend. There are numerous stories of kids charging hundreds of dollars on their Seapass account. Something you need to discuss and set rules for ahead of time.

I thought it was like the Disney world. You pay $$$ up front for the peace of mind. :-(

Not sure about the Disney World comment as I have never seen free arcades in Disney either.

There is a free period in the arcade, typically on the first night, but other than that, they cost lots of money.

Not sure about the Disney World comment as I have never seen free arcades in Disney either.

There is a free period in the arcade, typically on the first night, but other than that, they cost lots of money.

It’s Disney quest (now gone) and yes it’s free but you have to pay entry and it was quite expensive if I remember rightly.

The credits seem like a good idea if you know they are going to spend that amount anyway.

Edit - sorry realised I am replying to wrong person

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In the Kids Cruise Compass at the link below, a few times it says on Day 1 and Day 4 that they have a free hour in the arcade on Adventure of the Seas. I'm not sure on all of the ships and the Cruise Compass is from April 2017, but it looks like they definitely have free arcade play.

https://issuu.com/hochmania/docs/merged.compressed_731e1888830915