Fttf

alwayslisad

If I booked through a travel agent do I go through them? How soon will FTTFs be available if I am cruising in November

You will book this the same way that you book any excursion through Carnival. I'm sure that your TA would be willing to help you out, but you can also order it directly on the Carnival website through your Cruise Manager.

They become available at different times (I believe that it depends on the port) and sell out quickly. More do become available as people cancel or as Carnival's algorithm tells them to make more available.

Question

We boarded about 11:30 last month with FTTF

We went straight to the cabin.

Was the luggage supposed to be there before 4 pm when it actually got there?

Never asked and would determine if we pay for this

next January.

Thanks!

Question

next January.

Thanks!

According to the Carnival site, it only says that FTTF receives priority luggage delivery. Doesn't give a specific time frame. We have had FTTF for our last three cruises and we always had our luggage before the Muster Drill.

Question

next January.

Thanks!

Priority luggage delivery in the 3 times I've had FTTF has been hit or miss. I never really stressed about it, because that isn't the primary reason we purchase FTTF. Having said that, GS on our last cruise told us it should be to our room by 1:30.

We had FTTF and did not get our luggage until almost time to sail (might have been delivered to room after we took off can’t remember for sure).We was wanting to get unpacked early as well.not sure what happened.

So don’t count on it but I would say it’s still worth it.

Luggage used to be promised to arrive early, but here is a truth. you get to port early, they put your luggage on the bottom, and then the next person shows up, and their luggage goes on top of yours, and then there uncle fred shows up and his luggage goes on top of his...so you get there early, but your luggage is at the bottom of the pile, and gets delivered when they get to the bottom of the pile.

I love FTTF, I love being able to get to my cabin, put away my carry on, go grab a smoke and then get lunch on the lido before 2K other folk get there.

I love having an elevator just for the VIFP (giggle) to get to the tender boats...and if I need help, the line at customer service is much shorter.

I get to get off the ship earlier too:confused:, but I never want to.

Priority luggage delivery in the 3 times I've had FTTF has been hit or miss. I never really stressed about it, because that isn't the primary reason we purchase FTTF. Having said that, GS on our last cruise told us it should be to our room by 1:30.

This has been my experience as well. One trip we received all but one bag right away. The final bag showed up after we set sail. The porter had not put a FTTF sticker on that one.

We've had FTTF twice now and we carry (roll) on all luggage, which is sort of a pain, but we figure we have the room, we want to unpack right away and not wait one minute for our stuff. Also at the end of the cruise being able to carry it all off saves time for us. If you had to wait 2 or 3 hours to get in the room, you would not want to do this and be dragging everything all over the ship.

Luggage used to be promised to arrive early, but here is a truth. you get to port early, they put your luggage on the bottom, and then the next person shows up, and their luggage goes on top of yours, and then there uncle fred shows up and his luggage goes on top of his...so you get there early, but your luggage is at the bottom of the pile, and gets delivered when they get to the bottom of the pile.

I love FTTF, I love being able to get to my cabin, put away my carry on, go grab a smoke and then get lunch on the lido before 2K other folk get there.

Good to know. I thought there would be a separate pile for prioritiy luggage but guess not

Also explains why ours arrived so late we was one of the first to port.

Any port that we've sailed from since the beginning of FTTF, there has always been a separate cart for luggage marked FTTF on it. Granted, if your luggage is at the bottom of the cart, it may take longer to get it to your cabin but they don't put it in the regular carts.