Harmony of the Seas - Bed Placement

jcg4550

• 2 weeks later...
I have to ask but how do you know?

It is a bit of a long story. But if you look at the cabins to either side of the one you asked about, they can both hold more than two people. All standard cabins that can hold more than two people have the bed by the bathroom. The cabins alternate bed by the bathroom and balcony. That leaves your cabin with the bed by the balcony.

It is a bit of a long story. But if you look at the cabins to either side of the one you asked about, they can both hold more than two people. All standard cabins that can hold more than two people have the bed by the bathroom. The cabins alternate bed by the bathroom and balcony. That leaves your cabin with the bed by the balcony.

Makes total sense Thanks again for explanation

OK how about 11611 and 11613...this is fun

Those are easy - connecting cabins are always installed as a pair, and the one on the right side (when facing the cabin) is always a balcony placement and the one on the left side is always a closet placement. In fact, all anyone needs to do to determine where their beds are placed is to find the closest pair of connecting cabins and count by twos from there.

I see posters asking this question a lot.

I am probably missing something, but why does it matter where the bed is located?

Just personal preference. Some like the sitting area near the balcony because they say it makes the room feel bigger. Some like the bed near the balcony so they can have a better view while in bed. I'm sure there are other reasons.