Holiday Inn Downtown?

sailing sue

Have never stayed, but I live a block away. Good location, good discount option. There are nicer hotels but its a good option for the price. Bayside is a nice place to relax and grab a drink. If you are here for dinner grab something more local in Downtown or Brickell.

We’ve stayed a couple of times pre-cruise and it’s fine for one night. They have a shuttle service to the port (not free) and there’s a drug store one block away for last minute essentials.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn Downtown across from Bayside Market? I was thinking of this hotel one night prior to my cruise.

We're staying there the night of 3/30. if that's before your cruise. we'll write a review of the hotel and services. Everything I've read say no shuttle to the port. but that could have been updated and not said so on the site. If it is, that's great, if not, all the pictures show a bunch of cabs out front.

We stayed there 3 years ago and will be staying there again this year. It's a bit older, but as I understand it, it has had some remodeling. Best part is the location. The Bayside Marketplace is across the street and there are a lot of restaurants and bars there. The CVS drug store is only a block away, as is a liquor store (for picking up sodas, wine, and forgotten items). There wasn't a shuttle when we stayed there before, but the cabs line up in front of the hotel on cruise days. It's a five minute cab ride. You can see the ship from the hotel.