Speciality dining

CruiseCrew123

Murano is the best speciality restaurant we have ever booked on any cruise line, not a fan of the others on celebrity ships. We therefore won’t book the package again but wait till boarding and book Murano at the discount price usually offered as you enter the ship. On an 11 night cruise we will dine there four times, it’s that good.

The packages have changed, you are no longer required to dine in different restaurants, you can now dine in Murano each night of your 4 night package if space is available.

Thanks for the explanation of the different restaurants and for the great news about eating for free in them, too! Woohoo!!:D

Will the concierge be able to make our restaurant reservations once we are on the ship? Is their a pre-cruise concierge contact like for NCL cruisers in suites?

Debbie, you should be contacted by the shore side concierge a week or two before your cruise. She/he will be able to make your specialty dining reservations for you. The RS comes with 2 bottles of alcohol with setups, beer and water. I've also seen wine mentioned recently.

In our case we drink very little alcohol, my DH might have a beer but I don't like beer. We request that the alcohol be replaced with a high end champagne, and red wine in place of beer, and Pellegrino.

We've cruised over several different special occasions, 46th anniversary and birthdays and were treated great by the MC Concierge, butler and more recently the Suites Manager. If it is not already noted in your reservation, make sure the shore side concierge knows it is your 50th anniversary.

BTW, Congratulations on that, we just celebrated 46 and were talking tonight about where to go for # 50. Definitely a Celebrity ship.

Debbie, you should be contacted by the shore side concierge a week or two before your cruise. She/he will be able to make your specialty dining reservations for you. The RS comes with 2 bottles of alcohol with setups, beer and water. I've also seen wine mentioned recently.

In our case we drink very little alcohol, my DH might have a beer but I don't like beer. We request that the alcohol be replaced with a high end champagne, and red wine in place of beer, and Pellegrino.

We've cruised over several different special occasions, 46th anniversary and birthdays and were treated great by the MC Concierge, butler and more recently the Suites Manager. If it is not already noted in your reservation, make sure the shore side concierge knows it is your 50th anniversary.

BTW, Congratulations on that, we just celebrated 46 and were talking tonight about where to go for # 50. Definitely a Celebrity ship.

Thanks, Mary Lou! This just keeps getting better and better! I have been on 30 NCL cruises and really do love the line. But this new experience on Celebrity is proving to be a welcome change and exciting new experience!:D