Azure buffet

Bennybluehat

We are soon cruising on Azura which we have never been on before. On previous cruises we tend to use the buffet quite a lot and we are wondering what the buffet is like on Azura and whether it is open 24hrs unlike the the ones on Aurora and Oriana which we have previously cruised on.

• 2 weeks later...
I like the buffet on Azura; the food is good and plentiful but finding a seat can be a pain. You should be OK for late night buffets but breakfast and lunch can turn into bunfights as everybody scrambles for a seat.

I’m glad to hear the food is good. On recent P&O cruises the food in the buffet has been acceptable but nothing to write home about. You are right about the bun fights at busy times so we tend to get in early and avoid the chaos!

I found the buffet very variable. Some nights it was really faultless, great food, nice choices. Other nights it was a bit yuk, with bizarre menus and mediocre quality.

What I’m trying to say, not very eloquently, is that never judge it by a single trip!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Forums