Liberty delayed

Wordell1

Wow! Does that mean no one has boarded yet?
Sorry. I should have said we got off today. We just got to our hotel in Houston. They've probably started boarding but there will be a serious delay. They told us that the next cruise probably wouldn't leave until 9:30 or 10 tonight

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sorry. I should have said we got off today. We just got to our hotel in Houston. They've probably started boarding but there will be a serious delay. They told us that the next cruise probably wouldn't leave until 9:30 or 10 tonight

OK, thanks. I would expect it was a mess at the cruise terminal.

OK, thanks. I would expect it was a mess at the cruise terminal.

It was. They kept asking people to stay in their staterooms until called to get off. Instead people just lined up on deck 4 and on the stairways to be the first ones off. Instead of having everyone staged they had everyone trying to get off at the same time and then people were mad that there luggage wasn't there when they got off.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

She set sail already and is in the gulf now. Quick turnaround

Sent from my iPad using Forums

She set sail already and is in the gulf now. Quick turnaround

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Glad to hear delay wasn't too bad. One of the reasons I avoid Galveston and Tampa in winter months. Of course I have to fly to the ports so it's just as easy to fly to the Florida Atlantic ports or San Juan.

I was on the Carnival Ecstasy coming in off a cruise and the fog was so bad we actually had to stay another night onboard. Good for us, but bad for those folks waiting to board that day! There were 52 ships around us waiting to pull in and when we finally got in, we had to dock at some pier way out of the way and they bused people back to the terminal. Crazy day !