More Happy Hour Questions

clianmel

Are the happy hour specials available on day 1 ( i.e. embarkation day).? Are the 16oz budweisers cans screw caps or the caps that need a bottle opener ? If you buy multiple beers on the BOGO1$ do the baristas open all the cans?

Just trying to avoid paying $7 for a $1 beer.

Thanks for any input

I can't say I've seen it advertised on day 1, but I was not looking for it either.

My best guess is that IF it is offered Day 1, you will find it in the patter when you board. Lots of people have been posting patters lately. Look for your ship and what the patters have said on embarkation day.

Good luck in your search!

First, where do you get these $ 1 beers?

Second, the answer is sometimes you will get all beers without caps and sometimes you will get beers with caps. Enjoy the 16oz Cans.

Buy one get one for $1, Happy hour in Wheelhouse from 3-4 and Skywalkers or The 15 at night.

Been told these happy hours are going away, but so far the ships I've been on still have them. I suspect it's a slow roll out eliminating them.

"Are the 16oz budweisers cans screw caps or the caps that need a bottle opener ?"

The 16 oz. Buds I have purchased (bucket of beers) have all required a bottle opener. They have not been screw caps. Also I have brought my own bottle opener being the one supplied by food service was worn out and just junk. I never got one that was worth using.

Happy Trails

:beer-mug: