Are there booths in the Crimson DR on the Dream?

shellster1

I've tried to look up pictures of the dining rooms, but I cannot tell if they have booths, or if at least the space from table to table is reasonable. I remember they had some booths on the Splendor, and I loved it: More comfortable, and so much more private. I feel like (at least on the older ships) no matter what table (for two or four) you get, you are literally 2 inches away from the next table. Doesn't matter if it's a "half" booth or a table...still 2 inches from the next couple. I find it a bit awkward and uncomfortable. It's literally impossible not to hear each other's conversations! (Here I am, with my 10-year-old, and there they are, perhaps on their honeymoon.) LOL!

most booths are for 4 people and they will not put 2 people in a booth that holds 4 people. Learned that one cruise--- space is at a premium blah blah blah

I am scouring google images and do not see booths. I do see plenty of tables for 2 though.

where are these booths located?

Thanks everyone!!! The picture helps. Looks like the spacing of the tables is an improvement from the older ships. Sent from my iPhone using Forums

sailed the vista-- they are not all that far apart from others. mere inches from the other table