Port Everglades Parking

Clownfish Cruiser

I did a search and found lots of info regarding parking at Port Everglades vs using a different lot (such as Park 'N Go). In looking at the rates, Port Everglades is currently $15 per day and the rate I got from Park 'N Go is $13 per day, so not much difference.The last time we were in Port Everglades (Jan of 2017), it seemed like there was a lot of construction going on in the port parking area. We will be driving this time and spending the night with my mom in Jacksonville before heading to Port Everglades the next morning. I would appreciate any input from recent drivers to Port Everglades. We flew the last time, so I'm not sure what to expect (or do) about parking this time. Thanks!

Was there in November and no issues at all. They’re still doing some road work but not nearly as bad as its been over the last couple of years. We choose to park at the terminal. Easy in and out and the last thing I want to do when we get back is wait around for a ride to my ride!

We will be driving this time and spending the night with my mom in Jacksonville before heading to Port Everglades the next morning. I would appreciate any input from recent drivers to Port Everglades. We flew the last time, so I'm not sure what to expect (or do) about parking this time. Thanks!

We park at the port.

That said, just keep in mind that Jacksonville to PE is a 5-hour drive with good traffic. I'd be on the road by about 7 a.m. if I were you. (We live in central FL and drive down the night before and stay around WPB. Just in case. ;))

That said, just keep in mind that Jacksonville to PE is a 5-hour drive with good traffic. I'd be on the road by about 7 a.m. if I were you. (We live in central FL and drive down the night before and stay around WPB. Just in case. ;))

Good to know! We're planning to leave Jacksonville by 6:00 or 6:30 a.m. Since our cruise leaves Sunday p.m., I'm hoping the traffic won't be as bad.