Tablemates at Dining

msuweather

Quick question: This is our first cruise with Carnival and currently have early dining. Will we be seated with other people during this time? I only ask because we will have our 15 month old. Thought I don't mind sitting with others, they may mind sitting with us :).

I had originally gotten ATD, but thought it would be good to have the same servers and a high chair ready each night. We will eat a little faster than I imagine most people so I don't want to inconvenience others on their vacation.

Can I request that we be seated by ourselves? Or should I change back to ATD?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

for the reasons you mentioned I would keep the traditional. I prefer the same wait staff to get to know my kids-- have their juices etc waiting.. Have your agent state on your booking that you do not prefer to share the table. Go on the first day around 1pm and check your table assignment,. IF you are sharing a larger table go meet the mairtr de and ask for it to be changed

Agreed with the above, once you get on ship go check your table location and you can get it changed with the Mairtr De. We had ours moved last year with no issues. They typically try to put you with others similar to you, we were at a table with all adult couples last year.

It seems like they try to fit you with other people similar to yourselves. When we went with our son, we always sat with one or two other couples that had children. The last four cruises have been without him and we have sat with adult couples on all of them.

They won't seat folks with small kids with, say, a couple with no kids! No worries!

Keeping that in mind I'd wait until the first night's dinner to see what happens. It is appears it isn't going to work then go see the maitre D about changing.:)