Finding info on past cruises

jsf

I'm trying to get info such as ports from cruises we've taken years ago(2001). I know the dates and the ship's but don't know cabin number or stops. I looked on previous cruises on RCCL site it only gives me ship and date. I've got the sea cards but not that info on them.

Anyone have any other idea's ?

J.

I think your cabin number is on your Seapass card. It will only be 3 digits though. The first digit is the one they left off and that is your deck number. So, if you can remember what deck you stayed on, you'll be able to come up with your stateroom number.

I just got off the phone with a representative trying to get the exact safe information. They were able to provide the booking confirmation from past two cruises but previous ones dating back to 2012 and further in the past they were unable to obtain as the information had been archived. I know the itinerary type and dates for these and I'm going to try to research on here to find the exact ports. You should be able to find a brief summary of past cruises on the RC website.