Pinnacle Suite Questions

Queen of Adventure

How exciting, right? I am recovering right now from a bout with autoimmune encephalitis and autoimmune hepatitis ;p While I was in the thick of it, my husband asked me what kind of "carrot" he could offer me as a reward for enduring.... no hesitation, I said, "I want to cruise Alaska in the Pinnacle Suite.":cool: What a guy, right?

So, here I am--14 weeks into a slowly resolving headache and on the easiest weight loss program I've ever experienced--taking my mind off of all of it by imagining and envisioning and reading the cruisecritic forums...

So. Here's my questions... I have type 1 diabetes, and both husband and I maintain gluten-free and no sugar added lifestyle (Again... what a guy:hearteyes:) I know we can dine in our suite... how flexible is the menu manipulation for our needs? How much can I ask for and reasonably expect is what I'm saying, I guess.

How adept are the concierge staff in the NL at making special dining requirement reservations? Using the concierge in general, can they book spa reservations more easily than I can do for myself? Can they get availability that I can't?

And, in general, tips to make the most of this celebration of Life? :D Thanks in advance for playing with me.

My guess is Pinnacle Suite guests get whatever they want. Except getting to stay on board, after your cruise is over. Looking forward to your cruise report since few of us ever will have such a grand, indulgent and fully pampering experience. Enjoy it to the max.

My guess is Pinnacle Suite guests get whatever they want. Except getting to stay on board, after your cruise is over. Looking forward to your cruise report since few of us ever will have such a grand, indulgent and fully pampering experience. Enjoy it to the max.

I will make that commitment here and now, OlsSalt, to give you the cruise report of your dreams... it seems only fair, right?;p

Thanks, CruiserBruce :D Email to the HAL support team already. Any other ways to communicate you recommend?

That should be fine. Take copies of correspondance with you.

If you booked through a TA, you might request the TA put requests in your booking.

Concierges can certainly do your spa bookings or you can just go and do it - whatever floats your boat ;)

HAL is very good at dietary concerns and will take care of things. I see you have already followed the advice so you should be fine.

Pinnacle Suite has a lovely dining room table. Don't forget to do course by course dining there ;)

Have fun :)