Sharing NCL photo package

swatkins56

We are travelling with another couple in different rooms. Rather than us both getting our own photo package, it would make more sense to share the 20- or 30-photo package. (It's out 40th anniversary, so I know we'll want lots of photos.) Will the photographers allow them to give our cabin number when their photo are taken? Of course we can use our room number when the four of us are in the same photo, but don't know if they can piggy back when it's just the two of them.

We are travelling with another couple in different rooms. Rather than us both getting our own photo package, it would make more sense to share the 20- or 30-photo package. (It's out 40th anniversary, so I know we'll want lots of photos.) Will the photographers allow them to give our cabin number when their photo are taken? Of course we can use our room number when the four of us are in the same photo, but don't know if they can piggy back when it's just the two of them.

In order to use the photo in the package, a member of the stateroom must be in each photo.

If it’s your package then you or your spouse have to be in the picture. Pictures with all 4 of you work, but not ones with just them.

• 2 months later...
In order to use the photo in the package, a member of the stateroom must be in each photo.

If it’s your package then you or your spouse have to be in the picture. Pictures with all 4 of you work, but not ones with just them.

So to clarify, if I buy the package and want to include a picture of my parents (staying in their own stateroom) in my package for my scrapbook, they will tell me no?

I understand not splitting a package 50/50 or something, but I'm taking a lot of family on my 40th birthday trip and I'd like to be able to have a picture of each family group for myself. How strict are they about this policy?

So to clarify, if I buy the package and want to include a picture of my parents (staying in their own stateroom) in my package for my scrapbook, they will tell me no?

I understand not splitting a package 50/50 or something, but I'm taking a lot of family on my 40th birthday trip and I'd like to be able to have a picture of each family group for myself. How strict are they about this policy?

Yes. If it’s your package, you or your cabin mate must be in the picture. You could purchase the picture of them separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. If it’s your package, you or your cabin mate must be in the picture. You could purchase the picture of them separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's good to know, as I wouldn't have thought it would be a problem when buying the package online. It really affects the value of getting a package for me if I have to buy those prints separately.