Year round

a.madruga

would be nice if HAL had a ship out of FLL year round......something for those who enjoy the quality provided by HAL.....

We were looking for a short cruise last June out of FLL. Ended up taking a 6 day cruise on Carnival (let's not even talk about that.) The only other option was RCI on their big ships which was way too expensive. Living in South Florida it's so easy to just zip down to the port in a little over an hour. I personally won't do the Caribbean in August, Sept. or October due to hurricane season but I know many people who still go. We were going to try Princess but they didn't have anything either. Hopefully one day soon!!

Helen

My last four cruises were not on HAL mainly due to the availability of diverse itineraries on the others. The year-round FLL idea would certainly be a step towards HAL becoming my go-to line again.

Maybe HAL will wake up and smell the coffee.....enjoy there quality of cruise and service