Chef's Table Menu/Location on Freedom

depplep

We already have the 5nt. dining package and we're considering doing Chef's Table as we've never done it before. I've looked at two different menus in the cruise planner. One shows lamb (not touching that stuff) the other shows beef. My questions are this...

1. Is there only one entree to choose from?

2. Is there a current menu posted on board somewhere?

3. Where is the location on Freedom?

4. Are there better discounts once on board?

Thanks for your help

Thanks Bob. We've never tried it and loved 150 Central Park and was hoping for maybe the same experience???

Completely different than 150CP. Usually no menu, many courses, each course paired with a specific wine. If you don't like wine, I would not spend the money for Chef's Table.

No food option change unless you have allergies. Did chef's table on Independence and they changed out the lobster for chicken because my wife is allergic to sea food. On the Indy everyone gathered in Bolero's where champagne was served, they then walked all of us to the main dinning room and we had the single table for 12 located at the top of the stairs between the 2nd and 3rd dining room decks. Took almost three hours and had a least 8 glasses of wine and a Kahlua shooter at the end. We got a 30% discount on the cruise planner and heard from one other couple that 50% off was offered the day of our meal.

Love wine, but I'm pretty picky on food. Was hoping for a few options, or at the least, seeing the menu ahead of time. Thanks again.

Talk to the host, they should be able to describe the courses. They do ask if anyone has allergies, restrictions, etc.

We found a better price for Chef's Table onboard. I would speak to the Chef's Table host about the menu, there is usually a small amount of flexibility.

I did not know they have lower price for Chef's Table if you book on board. Was this only the Freedom or have you seen it on other ships?

I did not know they have lower price for Chef's Table if you book on board. Was this only the Freedom or have you seen it on other ships?

We've seen it on Oasis and Majesty on the first night. The first night must be a slow night for Chef's Table because we were approached by the host and offered a substantial discount if we would go on the first night.

We've seen it on Oasis and Majesty on the first night. The first night must be a slow night for Chef's Table because we were approached by the host and offered a substantial discount if we would go on the first night.

Thank you. Good info. When the ships offer bogo for first two nights through cruise planner we have taken advantage of that though they do not have bogo offer for all cruises.

Thank you. Good info. When the ships offer bogo for first two nights through cruise planner we have taken advantage of that though they do not have bogo offer for all cruises.

You're welcome, and remember, you don't need to take their first offer. I kept saying it was too expensive and they kept lowering the price. I also made sure that the price they quoted was the FULL price, and that no 18% gratuity was going to be added.

You're welcome, and remember, you don't need to take their first offer. I kept saying it was too expensive and they kept lowering the price. I also made sure that the price they quoted was the FULL price, and that no 18% gratuity was going to be added.

Thank you. (Where did find the person responsible for the great Chef’s Table offer?)

Thank you. (Where did find the person responsible for the great Chef’s Table offer?)

We happened to be up in the Suite Lounge on Oasis and he approached us. I forget how it happened on Majesty.

Someone will undoubtedly approach you selling some restaurant package soon after you board, or even before you board. Mention to them that you might be interested in Chef's Table at the right price. You'll quickly find out if they are offering any discounts.

We happened to be up in the Suite Lounge on Oasis and he approached us. I forget how it happened on Majesty.

Someone will undoubtedly approach you selling some restaurant package soon after you board, or even before you board. Mention to them that you might be interested in Chef's Table at the right price. You'll quickly find out if they are offering any discounts.

Thanks...

Last time we did Chef’s Table was New Year’s Eve on Anthem. Special night. Special Meal. (And we ate way more than we normally do...) It was also the first time we did Chef’s Table in our many years of cruising.