Cat 5 cabins on Pursuit

gonecroozin

I just noticed that when I looked at the Azamara deck plans for Pursuit, the Cat 5 cabins on the starboard side are not shown. The port side are shown as on the Journey and Journey.I spoke to an Azamara agent and they had no information to offer, they said it may be storage.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Oh,sorry. 4055 is showing now. I am contemplating booking either 4055 or 4054 , is there a preference for either?

I’d favour 4054. On both Journey and Quest (and I’d presume it will be the same on Pursuit) there is a door opposite to 4055 that is for Guest Relations staff. I was in 4049 once and could hear it squeaking open and shut. Not bad, but I heard it. Better safe than sorry.

Phil

You are welcome. My only thought as to why that area is blank on the Pursuit deck plan is that prior to refurbishment of Journey and Quest the cabins on the starboard side from 4047 to 4055 were a mirror image of 4048 to 4054 ie all standard OVs. When the ships were reimagined a couple of years ago they converted three of those cabins to two accessible staterooms (you’ll see from the numbering on Journey and Quest there is no 4051). Perhaps when the plan for Pursuit was published they were still undecided whether that would change.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden