Question about Fantastica - am I missing something?

luvabargain

I'm thinking about booking the Seaside for this coming summer and would book a Bella Balcony stateroom. I was looking at possibly adding the Fantastica experience, but - whoa! It's an extra $560 pp with the Bella Balcony. Now, if I were to book an interior or oceanview stateroom it is just $30 pp. That is a HUGE price discrepancy just for having a balcony. Do you get more with a balcony, is it a typo - does anyone know why the HUGE price jump? For that price I think you would be better off booking a suite.

I'm thinking about booking the Seaside for this coming summer and would book a Bella Balcony stateroom. I was looking at possibly adding the Fantastica experience, but - whoa! It's an extra $560 pp with the Bella Balcony. Now, if I were to book an interior or oceanview stateroom it is just $30 pp. That is a HUGE price discrepancy just for having a balcony. Do you get more with a balcony, is it a typo - does anyone know why the HUGE price jump? For that price I think you would be better off booking a suite.

That doesn’t sound correct! The price difference is usually only about £50 to £100 per person!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums2b1c47d8b03dbfab33fad3844c4d4976.jpg

Its a supply and demand thing. I bet they are either low on fantasticabalcony and a surplus of the others. I would book what fits price wise for you and I bet they run a promotion where you can upgrade to a different class room for much less.

Example my in lwas books a bella balcony and so did we for about $1900 a cabin, they had a promotion and we ended up changing one of the balconies to a whirpool wuite which is Aurea, so we changed the other balconey from Bella to Aurea -- with the promotion it was only 2200 to upgrade to Aurea balcony for them where as when we originally booked it was $2900.

Simply book what you can justify, and upgrade it the price or promotions make it worth it, you wont have any penalties to change rooms numbers types or experiences until after final payment. GOOD LUCK!