50% off beverage package question

Is the sale on the beverage package just for your particular sailing? Were you notified by email?

I sail in Nov but want to keep my eyes open for sales on the beverage packages, shore excursions, etc. :)

I have never sailed with RCL before. Thanks!

I've seen it just for particular sailings (I have two bookings). I don't get mails - I check manually regularly.

• 1 year later...

Trying to figure this out as well, solo mom and kid cruise. Cruise Planner says deluxe is is $56, but BOGO 50% off. Is that $56 already caculating in the deal, or the price before the BOGO? Wondering if I call if they'd apply it for me. $42 seems like a great price (56-25%)

Just now, m12e31g said:

Trying to figure this out as well, solo mom and kid cruise. Cruise Planner says deluxe is is $56, but BOGO 50% off. Is that $56 already caculating in the deal, or the price before the BOGO? Wondering if I call if they'd apply it for me. $42 seems like a great price (56-25%)

The price you see already includes Royal's fake discount.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You will pay what ever the price says PP.  That price reflects the "sale."  As Host Clarea said, just ignore the "sale" advertisement and look at the price.  My family member got all excited when they put up a Buy One Get One 50% off. I kept trying to explain to her that the price shown WAS the bottom line price for it.  She said "But that's for one, you get the second one 50% off."   I told her "nope. It's RCCL math.  Just look at the price on the screen. That's what you will be paying. "

1 hour ago, legaljen1969 said:

You will pay what ever the price says PP.  That price reflects the "sale."  As Host Clarea said, just ignore the "sale" advertisement and look at the price.  My family member got all excited when they put up a Buy One Get One 50% off. I kept trying to explain to her that the price shown WAS the bottom line price for it.  She said "But that's for one, you get the second one 50% off."   I told her "nope. It's RCCL math.  Just look at the price on the screen. That's what you will be paying. "

That's what I had always thought, I never paid attention to the details in the corner, just price. Then I saw talk of this today and thought maybe I had been wrong all along. Knew it seemed too good of a deal!

3 hours ago, m12e31g said:

That's what I had always thought, I never paid attention to the details in the corner, just price. Then I saw talk of this today and thought maybe I had been wrong all along. Knew it seemed too good of a deal!

Rule of thumb #1 with Royal, if it looks too good to be true- it IS too good to be true.  That said, if they make a mistake and you can snag something for a super low price (think $18 drink packages. LOL) jump on it before they can correct it. 

Edited by legaljen1969
add something