Seaside Whirlpool suite Aurea package or Seaside Watch Club Balcony

researchfreak90

Yacht Club all the way for me! I have zero interest in the whirlpool - I have a whirlpool bath with stunning views already! The extra perks that come with YC can't be beaten. If the level of positive reviews from those who've sailed in YC don't convince you, then nothing will!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

I agree with YC...I was online this morning and a whirlpool Aurea Suite was available...Believe it or not for the 3/24 sailing. It's gone now.... but the price was only $200/pp less than what I paid for the Yacht Club balcony Suite??? With all the extra perks and literally your own section of the ship for virtually everything...imo no brainer for YC

What would you choose if you were offered an upgrade from Whirlpool to Yatchclub balcony?

Keep in mind that Whirlpool on your balcony is a selling point and your traveling with a 2 year old.

Go, and please offer an explanation.

Some have said upgrades only change your location not your experience but I think this can't possibly be the case for Yacht Club. I mean are they going to check your card and kick you out of the public YC spaces? I don't think that will happen.

Guess it would be something to verify in advance.

I do know someone on facebook posted an upgrade from fantastica to Aurea on Seaside and said they got the massages and drinks from the Aurea plan onboard so perhaps ymmv depending on the ship?

Personally I'd go with yacht club. Several have said steak and lobster is available in the Yacht Club grill at dinner for no extra charge and I love that. :hearteyes: Your 2 year old will love the toddler area of the kid's pool area which you have to walk to no matter which cabin and same with the kids club. You also get the deluxe drink plan with YC verses just Classic with Aurea whirlpool suite. And your tot can enjoy the YC whirlpool which I've been told is often empty. :)

Someone can correct me if I am wrong but an upgrade only changes the stateroom and not the experience level so all the benefits of Yatch Club would not be included. It doesn't seem like a useful upgrade.

Someone posted on here not too long ago that they received a free upgrade to YC *from an inside cabin* and received all the benefits save for the all-inclusive deluxe drinks package for use around the ship which they didn't get.

I'm not sure that the OP is referring to a *free* upgrade. Rather a chance to upgrade for a fee, though I may be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app