Uber/Lyft prices

pooksma

We're going on Symphony next January.I know that SAS won't pick up from Riverside Hotel.And QLS quoted $155.We are planning to use Uber from Riverside Hotel to POM,will 6 people fit in an Uber XL ? Thanks

6 can fit but likely not with luggage. If you look here

https://www.uber.com/ride/uberxl/

it says up to 6 passengers or extra luggage. I would not risk an xl to fit 6 passengers and luggage. Now, if you were going to the symphony and not on the Symphony, xl would be fine. Some cities have larger options or probably be better just to get 2 x XL. My parents and in-laws are going in one uber xl with luggage (4 people) from the fashion boutique in Miami to the port while we (2 adults and 2 kids) are going in another with luggage this coming Saturday.

Of note you can sometimes find sales on uber giftcards, so you can save up to 20% this way.

6 can fit but likely not with luggage. If you look here

https://www.uber.com/ride/uberxl/

it says up to 6 passengers or extra luggage. I would not risk an xl to fit 6 passengers and luggage. Now, if you were going to the symphony and not on the Symphony, xl would be fine. Some cities have larger options or probably be better just to get 2 x XL. My parents and in-laws are going in one uber xl with luggage (4 people) from the fashion boutique in Miami to the port while we (2 adults and 2 kids) are going in another with luggage this coming Saturday.

Of note you can sometimes find sales on uber gift cards, so you can save up to 20% this way.

Thank you, I will talk to my family to see if they want to switch hotel to go with SAS or use 2 XL

• 2 weeks later...