Cruise next certificates

spacewoman

Log into your NCL account and they should appear under “My NCL” or “My Account”. It’s a summary page that says how many Latitudes points you have, what upcoming reservations you have, etc. At the bottom of that page it lists “My Coupons and Credits” and that’s where they should be.

Log into your NCL account and they should appear under “My NCL” or “My Account”. It’s a summary page that says how many Latitudes points you have, what upcoming reservations you have, etc. At the bottom of that page it lists “My Coupons and Credits” and that’s where they should be.

Nothing in there. Last time Inthought is showed up in the gifts and alcohol packages. UGH

Can I piggy back the thread and ask what the double up is with them? The website has no info really besides hey you might be able to double up when you use two certificates... Which is not helpful.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Now you can use 2 if you book a balcony or above at least 6 months out.

It is very simple on the website. Not sure what you are saying. https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext
It says "Get 2X FREE money when applying two". To me that sounds like you're getting more than what just what two certificates give you, because duh you get $500 towards the cruise when you use $500. The wording to me made me think you might get more than just the ability to use two certificates at once.

It says "Get 2X FREE money when applying two". To me that sounds like you're getting more than what just what two certificates give you, because duh you get $500 towards the cruise when you use $500. The wording to me made me think you might get more than just the ability to use two certificates at once.

I called them on this as I was unsure of the wording also.. It means, as I understood it, that if your cruise on which you use 2 certs for offers $100 OBC, you will get $200. Hope this helps.. I agree the wording is confusing..

I called them on this as I was unsure of the wording also.. It means, as I understood it, that if your cruise on which you use 2 certs for offers $100 OBC, you will get $200. Hope this helps.. I agree the wording is confusing..

This isn’t right at all. It has nothing to do with onboard credit. It just means you’re getting more free money towards your deposit. 1 cruise next certificate = $250 towards your deposit. You actually paid $150 for it when you were on board, so your “free money” = $100. 2 certificates = $500 deposit. You paid $250 for those certificates, so with two, your “free money” = $250.

This isn’t right at all. It has nothing to do with onboard credit. It just means you’re getting more free money towards your deposit. 1 cruise next certificate = $250 towards your deposit. You actually paid $150 for it when you were on board, so your “free money” = $100. 2 certificates = $500 deposit. You paid $250 for those certificates, so with two, your “free money” = $250.

That is funny because I called twice on it.. If you look at the new Cruise Next page for January it says each cert costs $250 and you get $100 OBC on the cruise you are on. For $500 you get $250 OBC for the cruise you are on.. Then they have a 2X the money promo and that is what confused me..They told me if you use 2 certs on one future cruise at least 6 months out, and book balcony or above, you get twice the obc credit of what is offered..I was confused and did call on this so unless the NcL staff is explaining it wrong, this is what they told me.

I would really hope you are correct because that would mean if I bought 2 certs, for $500, then I would not only get $250 OBC on my current cruise but $1000 by doubling it for my future cruise.. That would be awesome.

I purchased 2 $500 Cruise Next Certificates on the Dawn last month and received $500 OBC for that cruise applied against my on board account.

I'm using the 2 certificates as a $1,000 deposit for a Panama cruise on the Jade next November.