Directions for walking from Victoria Station (tube) to Victoria Coach Station

NoWhiners

It would take considerably short of an hour to walk from your hotel to the coach station, so put that as your Plan C, if you see people consistently walking faster than your bus is moving [emoji846]

But for ease of mind allow yourself something like that and have a coffee in Victoria (hopefully).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

LOL! Good point, we'll keep an eye on people on the street and see how they are progressing.

Thanks for all your help

ML

You are far from unique in this. Many threads start off by asking the wrong question. That's the great thing about this site - you eventually get a solution.

I agree. But we don't know what we don't know, so it can lead to asking the wrong question :o Do love that people here know a lot and can provide the right answer, even when I ask the wrong question :)

It is really easy, although Victoria station is quite large. I stayed between the train and coach stations. Great area!

Yes, it appears to be much easier than I thought. We are thinking of having lunch in the area after our tour returns. Any recommendations???

Yes, it appears to be much easier than I thought. We are thinking of having lunch in the area after our tour returns. Any recommendations???

I was going to recommend a wine bar around the corner from the coach station on Ebury St. But I just saw, they closed end of 2017.

I will see if I can think of something else in the area.

I was going to recommend a wine bar around the corner from the coach station on Ebury St. But I just saw, they closed end of 2017.

I will see if I can think of something else in the area.

Yes, the owner of the Ebury retired at Christmas, sadly.

Tiles wine bar on Buckingham Palace Road is good. There are a ton of (mostly chain) restaurants in the new developments across the road from Victoria Station, Nova Victoria and Cardinal Place, if you want a choice!