Did anyone else get sick on the Crown January 26-Feb 2nd???

weedhopper

We were a party of four, and two of them got very sick the final night of our cruise. It started around 7:30 p.m., and they were sick until 5:00 a.m. Later in the afternoon they were feeling much better. The other two in our party did not get sick. We are assuming it must have been food poisoning since they recovered so quickly. Just wondering if anyone else was sick on this cruise.

We were also on that cruise and didn't get sick. We were on the Island Princess thru the Panama Canal the week before and 3 of our 4 group were really sick. This was the 1st time we had experienced that and the ship was really locked down when handling anything, even papers. I hope all are well on the Island.

Sure sounds like food poisoning.

It would be interesting to compare what foods the two sick people ate in the 24 hours prior to the beginning of the symptoms with that of the two people who did not get sick.

I also got sick and spent a night and 1/2 day in the bathroom, even missed

the tour we signed up for. I got sick on the second night at sea. I took 2 dramamene and ate duck for dinner. My daughter did not get sick and she

did not eat duck.

We were a party of four, and two of them got very sick the final night of our cruise. It started around 7:30 p.m., and they were sick until 5:00 a.m. Later in the afternoon they were feeling much better. The other two in our party did not get sick. We are assuming it must have been food poisoning since they recovered so quickly. Just wondering if anyone else was sick on this cruise.

Huh that’s interesting. DW had the exact same thing happen to her on the Ruby in December. It was late the last night and she was sick til morning when she started feeling better and improved throughout the day. I didn’t think it was noro due to the short duration, sudden onset etc. She and I ate almost exactly the same thing that last day so I’m not sure what it was.

I did make sure to let the cabin steward know before we disembarked and, with his ok, we stayed in the cabin until we left (we were in the first group anyway).