Sapphire Princess - indoor pool?

Jo and Rob

Not when I was on it! The indoor pools are adult only on most ships in any event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Checked the deck plans and it does indeed have a conservatory pool (obviously sailed on too many Princess ships and got confused), but I think those pools are adult only - could be wrong about that as well though [emoji51]

Not when I was on it! The indoor pools are adult only on most ships in any event.

It has a retractable roof. I watched a video about the ship. I think it is the same design as P&O Ventura. The indoor pool is one of the main pools so should be for kids too. It's the pool that isn't the Movies under the Stars but the other one.

There is a pool near the sanctuary which would be adults only but that is outdoor. I wonder if that pool is free or whether you have to pay for the Sanctuary? In any case in Norway and the arctic circle we will be looking for indoor pool use!

The Calypso Reef and Pool on Lido deck has the retractable roof. The upper level seating area on Sun deck that overlooks that pool is called The Conservatory though why it needs a separate name remains a mystery to me. There is no age restriction in this pool area on either deck.

The aft Terrace Pool and the forward Lap Pool are usually designated adults only. The latter, while appearing on the deck plans to be inside the Lotus Spa and accessed through The Sanctuary, actually is neither of those and is free and open to all adults, not just Spa and Sanctuary patrons.

On the Crown the Sanctuary pool was for all adult guests, not just sanctuary.

That is because the Lotus Spa Pool (as it is named on Crown) is not part of The Sanctuary.

Only Coral, Sun and Sea Princess have pools that are within the limits of The Sanctuary. And they are tiny "splash pools" not really designed for swimming.

The Calypso Reef and Pool on Lido deck has the retractable roof. The upper level seating area on Sun deck that overlooks that pool is called The Conservatory though why it needs a separate name remains a mystery to me. There is no age restriction in this pool area on either deck.

The aft Terrace Pool and the forward Lap Pool are usually designated adults only. The latter, while appearing on the deck plans to be inside the Lotus Spa and accessed through The Sanctuary, actually is neither of those and is free and open to all adults, not just Spa and Sanctuary patrons.

Thanks Fishywood that's good to know.