What is your favourite mocktail?

Jo and Rob

We are probably going for the soda and more package. In order to get good value I'd be very interested to know your recommendations. I don't like coconut but apart from that I like everything. If you could let me know the names of the mocktails and what is in them that would be great. Do they do a mudslide mocktail?

What is included in the Soda and More? Club soda? Bottled water? Espresso? Lattees? Any coffee? Hot tea? What do you purchase if you don't want cocktails and wine but just about everything else?

Before deciding to purchase, you should look up the current package (it has changed since our last Princess cruise). Soda and more NOW is gun sodas (coke products), mocktails, and hot chocolate. No bottled water, no lattes, no just about anything else. No, it is not an "everything non-alcoholic" package. It is as above. It used to include milkshakes and cans of root beer. These are no longer listed on the Princess web site and whether people are getting them or not seems quite inconsistent across the line.